As a site visitor, you can view our site without sharing personal information. However, if you want to use digiltable.com more efficiently, we can use the following personal information to provide you with a better service:
• Name and email address;
• Credit card number, expiration date, card type;
• As with many websites, you need to make some cookie settings when using the site, and we can record the internet protocol (IP). This is important to ensure your comfort and safety of shopping. In order to correct errors in our database and prevent unauthorized access to our site, you may sometimes need to confirm the personal information you share with us from your email address.
The personal information you share with us is protected in various ways:
You can log in to your account with the password and customer ID you selected. This information is encrypted by us. Our advice is not to choose a strong password with a combination of letters and numbers and not to share it with anyone.
• Personal information is stored on a secure server used by digiltable.com authorities. However, no storage method on the Internet is completely safe. Given the current state of technology, we cannot guarantee security.
• Identify and not provide access to mobile devices;
• Carry out your payment transactions;
• Evaluate your customer service requests and suggestions;
• About new campaigns, changes and discounts on the site
to inform the user;
• Personalize search results according to search history.