What are the five phases of the graphic design process ? The graphic design process is a series of steps that are followed in order to create a successful design. The five phases of the process are: research, planning, designing, testing, and delivery.
What are the five phases of the graphic design process
1. Research: This phase involves understanding the client’s needs and requirements, as well as researching the target audience and the competition.
2. Planning: In this phase, the designer creates a strategy for the design, including a concept and a plan for how to execute it.
3. Designing: This is the phase where the actual design work is done. The designer create the visuals, using various software programs.
4. Testing: Once the design is complete, it is important to test it to make sure that it works as intended. This can be done through user testing or focus groups.
5. Delivery: Finally, the design is delivered to the client. This usually includes a final presentation and any necessary files for printing or implementation.