How to sell nft art ?
The answer to this question may vary depending on who you ask but there are a few key steps that should help you get started.
1. Firstly, ensure that your artwork is compatible with an NFT marketplace. This usually means having it in a digital file format such as JPEG or PNG.
2. Secondly, find a reputable NFT marketplace that you feel comfortable using. There are many different options available, so take some time to research your options before making a decision.
3. Once you have found a suitable marketplace, create an account and upload your artwork. Make sure to include clear and concise information about your piece, such as its title, dimensions, and any other relevant details.
4. When your artwork is live on the marketplace, promote it through your own channels (such as social media) to help drive interest and potential buyers.
5. Finally, once someone has purchased your NFT art, be sure to send them the file in the appropriate format so they can display it properly.
Selling NFT art can be a great way to earn some extra income, but it’s important to remember that the process can take some time and effort. By following the steps above, you should be well on your way to success.
Where to sell nft art and how to do it ? The cryptocurrency boom has become a stimulus for the development of another unexpected trend – NFT auctions. Artists, musicians, and the tech industry are selling digital copies of memes, avatars, and video clips for millions of dollars, and it seems like anyone can replicate their success. Here’s how to do it.
Where to sell nft art ? Can you make millions of dollars selling NFTs ? how to sell nft art ?
If you’re lucky, you can create a non-fungible meme that becomes very popular and grabs attention.
How to create an NFT for free
It doesn’t take much time – literally minutes if you already know which file to use. There are several platforms that allow you to create a token. We offer step-by-step instructions for one of them, for example – Opensea.io. You can also consider how the digiltable team works on this platform – http://opensea.io/collection/digiltable
- Install the Metamask Chrome extension. It registers an Etherium-based digital wallet that can be accessed directly from the browser.
- Open the NFT exchange site opensea.io. In the upper right corner, select Create, and in the drop-down menu, select Submit NFTs.
- Prepare the file. Almost any NFT can be called art, but the artistic value of most tokens looks questionable. Simply put, not every NFT has to be a work of art in our usual sense. Even a photo of your cat, dog, or their joint picture will do. Once the file is ready, click Create a new collection.
- Create your collection. Add a title, logo and short description. The last two points are optional: if you have not yet decided on the concept, one name will suffice.
- Add a new object. After that, the platform will offer an agreement (now you don’t have to pay anything). Accept its terms and proceed to the next step.
- Upload your artwork. OpenSea supports JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, MP4, WEBM, MP3, WAV, OGG, GLB and GLTF formats. The maximum file size is 100 MB. Perhaps authors can find ways to use larger files, but most NFTs work better with short videos, melodies, or images.
- Click Add New Item and accept the terms of another agreement. Add your image and specify the number of copies. Authors can optimize search results by adding information about properties, levels, statistics, and copies in circulation. The platform also allows you to add exclusive content that can only be viewed by the owner.
- Done! You now own a non-fungible piece of digital art. And it’s all free.
Confirming and selling NFTs costs money
You don’t need to pay to create digital art and store digital art. This is required to verify the token and put it up for auction for sale. Possible options include OpenSea, Rarible and Nifty Gateway.
The prospect of making money on NFT seems very tempting, but like cryptocurrencies, they are a rather risky asset. Now they are growing in price, but it is still difficult to predict the dynamics of how their price will change in the long term. Now that you know where to sell nft art, start right now using the tips above and start selling your first NFT !